East Tennessee Baptist Hospital, 1958

East Tennessee Baptist Hospital opened 19 Oct 1948 in Knoxville.  Soon afterward, Baptist instituted its own 3-year nurses’ training program.  Some Baptist students did portions of their clinical rotations at Knoxville General Hospital.

Over the nearly 60 years Baptist existed in Knoxville, many KGH graduates worked there as either staff members, instructors, or private-duty nurses.

Baptist Hospital published a brochure to celebrate its 10th Anniversary.  The images below were scanned from one of the brochures.

Our apologies for the stains on the scans.  That’s the way the document was found.

Click on one of the thumbnails to view a larger image.

Baptist Pamphlet Cover

Baptist Pamphlet Inside Left

Baptist Pamphlet Inside Left

Baptist Pamphlet Description

Baptist Pamphlet Lower Left

Baptist Pamphlet Lower RightBaptist Pamphlet Lower Right

Baptist Pamphlet Lower RightBaptist Pamphlet Lower Center

Baptist Pamphlet Lower RightBaptist Pamphlet Lower Right

 


Leave a Reply